Net view \computername - Logon Failure. With IP the comman..

I have run resetpwd /serve:.... and the result was "The machine account
password for the local machine has been successfully reset. The command
completed successfully".

Still I am getting an error message when I use Net view \\computername.
(where computername is PDC). The errormessage is: \\computername is not
accessible. Logon Failure: The target account name is incorrect. Event ID is
3034.

I am able to use Net View \\computername to other DC's.

If anyone could help me I would be grateful for input.
1 answer Last reply
More about view computername logon failure comman

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 06:47:03 -0700, "Knut Flenstad" <KnutFlenstad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have run resetpwd /serve:.... and the result was "The machine account
    >password for the local machine has been successfully reset. The command
    >completed successfully".
    >
    >Still I am getting an error message when I use Net view \\computername.
    >(where computername is PDC). The errormessage is: \\computername is not
    >accessible. Logon Failure: The target account name is incorrect. Event ID is
    >3034.
    >
    >I am able to use Net View \\computername to other DC's.
    >
    >If anyone could help me I would be grateful for input.

    See http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=826902 You Cannot Browse the Drives of or Map a Drive to a Domain Controller from Any Client Computer

Windows