Any 3rd party software for Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000?

I just received my new QuickCam Pro 4000 yesterday, around $60 from
www.buy.com, and like to know if there is any 3rd party software available
for it that is "better" then the software from Logitech that came bundled
with it?
-
Peter
2 answers Last reply
More about party software logitech quickcam 4000

    Hi Peter,

    You can try WatcherForYou from http://www.comctech.com for 30 days and
    make decision if it's better than the sofware from Logitech.

    Regards,
    Kalin

    Thanks for the reply. I will check it out, and report back to the list.
    -
    Peter

    "Kalin" wrote in message ...
    > Hi Peter,
    >
    > You can try WatcherForYou from http://www.comctech.com for 30 days and
    > make decision if it's better than the sofware from Logitech.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Kalin

Webcams Quickcam Software Logitech Peripherals