Any 3rd party software for Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
May 1, 2005 4:12:11 PM

I just received my new QuickCam Pro 4000 yesterday, around $60 from
www.buy.com, and like to know if there is any 3rd party software available
for it that is "better" then the software from Logitech that came bundled
with it?
-
Peter
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 1:35:30 AM

Hi Peter,

You can try WatcherForYou from http://www.comctech.com for 30 days and
make decision if it's better than the sofware from Logitech.

Regards,
Kalin
May 11, 2005 9:34:52 PM

Thanks for the reply. I will check it out, and report back to the list.
-
Peter

!