Stop logging to event viewer

william

Does anyone know if there is a way to stop something from logging to event
viewer? Is there a reg hack or something like that?

Thanks

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:12DB953C-9AF1-4AF4-998A-B839729ED6AC@microsoft.com,
William <William@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Does anyone know if there is a way to stop something from logging to
> event viewer? Is there a reg hack or something like that?
>
> Thanks

I don't know of a way to do it to a bunch of them all at once. You'd have to
decide what you did and didn't want logged. Check this link:

That's one specific (printing) one that you can disable though I'm sure you
can disable more. I found that in my first query at Google.com and I'm sure
you can do better than I with that sort of stuff...

Galen