Event ID 4281 and IPSec

Hi we have noticed on two of our Win2K servers that the IPSec driver fails to
load on startup, although when we go via computer management to check what
drivers are loaded, IPSEC does indeed load. Checking other resources that I
came across indicated a possible issue with the a 3rd party app (quite a
likely scenario), but I have 50 servers using the same config and it's only
these two that are experiencing the issue.
I have the checked the version of IPSec.sys that is loaded and it is using
5.0.2195.6655. Is there anyway I can isolate the cause of this issue.
Haven't been able to find much documented regarding this. Thank you.

Regards

Terry