Nothing in my event viewer

My server isn't logging anything in the event viewer. Anybody know what may
do this?

Is the Event Log service running?

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"El Marko" wrote:
| My server isn't logging anything in the event viewer. Anybody know what
may
| do this?

Yes it is

"Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
> Is the Event Log service running?
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "El Marko" wrote:
> | My server isn't logging anything in the event viewer. Anybody know what
> may
> | do this?

The files may be corrupt. Control Panel|Administrative Tools|Services|Event
Log Service|General, set the "Startup Type:" to "Disabled" restart the pc,
then delete (or move) the corrupt *.evt file(s) from
%windir%\system32\config then set the Event Log Service "Startup Type:" back
to "Automatic", restart for effect.