Remote Desktop to a Windows 2000 Server machine.

Up till yesterday, I was able to remote desktop our Windows 2000 Server.
This is no longer the case. I can still get to the shared directorys so I
know its connected to our network correctly but it still gives me the "Could
be busy or not there" message.

Is there a service or something I need to do to the machine to have it take
remote connects again?

"Shawn Donovan" <ShawnDonovan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Up till yesterday, I was able to remote desktop our Windows 2000 Server.
> This is no longer the case. I can still get to the shared directorys so I
> know its connected to our network correctly but it still gives me the
"Could
> be busy or not there" message.
>
> Is there a service or something I need to do to the machine to have it
take
> remote connects again?

- Check your firewalls
- Make sure that the Terminal Server service is running on the host

Thats the thing, there is no firewall in between and it has worked up till a
few days ago. Perhaps reinstall the Terminal Services?