Cant Log on in Safe Mode

One of our computers running W2k keeps rebooting over and over. Windows
never fully loads. When trying to go in to Safe Mode, we are presented with
a logon screen. Nothing we put in the username and password fields seem to
work. Is there a trick or anything that will bypass the logon in safe mode?

Thanks in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about cant safe mode

    Try Safe Mode with Networking so the machine can authenticate against your
    domain controller (assuming you're in a domain), or log in with a local
    account.

    Ray at work

    "MJ" <mstanton@nospam.matrixcc.com> wrote in message
    > One of our computers running W2k keeps rebooting over and over. Windows
    > never fully loads. When trying to go in to Safe Mode, we are presented
    with
    > a logon screen. Nothing we put in the username and password fields seem
    > work. Is there a trick or anything that will bypass the logon in safe
    mode?

    > Thanks in advance!

Safe Mode Computers Microsoft Windows