  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 21, 2005 2:29:10 PM

One of our computers running W2k keeps rebooting over and over. Windows
never fully loads. When trying to go in to Safe Mode, we are presented with
a logon screen. Nothing we put in the username and password fields seem to
work. Is there a trick or anything that will bypass the logon in safe mode?

Thanks in advance!

More about : log safe mode

Anonymous
April 21, 2005 3:07:54 PM

Try Safe Mode with Networking so the machine can authenticate against your
domain controller (assuming you're in a domain), or log in with a local
account.

Ray at work

!