Automatic Login to Windows 2K without CTL, ALT, DEL Login ..

Although I think this can be done easily in XP, I haven't figured out how to
automatically log into Windows 2K Advanced Server with a prespecified
Username and Password or with no password. Please let me know how to do this
so the bootup is not forced to wait for a user response.
1 answer Last reply
More about automatic login windows login

    Use the reghack here. The password cannot be blank.

    How to Enable Automatic Logon in Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q234562/

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "MWACSNY" wrote:
    | Although I think this can be done easily in XP, I haven't figured out how
    | automatically log into Windows 2K Advanced Server with a prespecified
    | Username and Password or with no password. Please let me know how to do
    this
    | so the bootup is not forced to wait for a user response.

Login Microsoft Windows