Desktop icon in toolbar - Help Help Help

jeff

I use to have my desktop icon in my toolbar, so I can just click on that
instead of minimizing eveything to get to my desktop. I played with it and
now it is gone. It happend before and I had to do a search for desktop scf,
which I did, but did not find it there. Can anybody walk me through how to
get it back into my toolbar?

Jeff fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

> I use to have my desktop icon in my toolbar, so I can just click on
> that instead of minimizing eveything to get to my desktop. I played
> with it and now it is gone. It happend before and I had to do a
> search for desktop scf, which I did, but did not find it there. Can
> anybody walk me through how to get it back into my toolbar?

HTH?

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/