Server Licensing

cheryl

I have users that have not been here for years and everytime I re-boot the
Server they show up in licensing. I have deleted them as users and deleted
them from licensing but they still show up. Is there a way to get rid of
them forever?

Thanks
Cheryl

Stop and disable the license logging service it does not work as expected.

Keep track of your licenses manually.

This service is an afterthought add-on put there to help the admin.
Unfortunately it does not work.

Stopping and disabling this service will have no affect on your network.

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

"Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have users that have not been here for years and everytime I re-boot the
> Server they show up in licensing. I have deleted them as users and
> deleted
> them from licensing but they still show up. Is there a way to get rid of
> them forever?
>
> Thanks
> Cheryl

TRENDING THREADS