  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 15, 2005 10:49:32 PM

I put my pets into the lodge for a month this morning. I want a break from
Neopets because of how annoyed I was by the talking ad. I didn't want my
painted pets turning blue in case I do go back to it but for now I am tired
of it. I will keep reading the group though.

Gareeth

More about : booked pets

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 10:53:48 PM

Have you sent TNT a note about how annoying the talking ad is?

Probably won't do any good, but maybe if they get enough of them they'll
knock it off.
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 12:39:39 AM

Brian Anderson wrote:
> Have you sent TNT a note about how annoying the talking ad is?

Yes I did.

Gareeth
August 16, 2005 12:52:26 AM

You may as well not bother saying anything cos of
that one magic word MONEY.....its an ad after all
neopians whisper , money screams..

Anyway i just turn the sound off ...

"Brian Anderson" <not@home.now> wrote in message
> Have you sent TNT a note about how annoying the talking ad is?
>
> Probably won't do any good, but maybe if they get enough of them they'll
> knock it off.
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 2:03:18 AM

I don't care about the ads, I am so hooked I can't stay away! I tried. I
just love the whole concept so much I would probably go back even if the
siter infected my computer with some sort of virus I owuld go back. The very
thought of leaving my korbats and my flotsam for a week even just feels
icky.

Of course I have a few points of fine English beer fogging my brain at the
moment, but even sober I must visit the site at least a couple times a day.
August 16, 2005 5:45:42 AM

A. M. Hawk Widner [amhwidner@insightbb.com] said
> I don't care about the ads, I am so hooked I can't stay away! I tried. I
> just love the whole concept so much I would probably go back even if the
> siter infected my computer with some sort of virus I owuld go back. The very
> thought of leaving my korbats and my flotsam for a week even just feels
> icky.
>
> Of course I have a few points of fine English beer fogging my brain at the
> moment, but even sober I must visit the site at least a couple times a day.

Neopets to me is a bit like a security blanket and it entertains me on
good days, distracts me on bad days, and calms and relaxes me on
stressful ones.

I'm moving house next week and will be without a landline phone line for
a few days and will therefore have to cope without Neopets and I'm not
looking forward to it!
!