Booked my pets in

I put my pets into the lodge for a month this morning. I want a break from
Neopets because of how annoyed I was by the talking ad. I didn't want my
painted pets turning blue in case I do go back to it but for now I am tired
of it. I will keep reading the group though.

Gareeth
5 answers Last reply
More about booked pets

    Have you sent TNT a note about how annoying the talking ad is?

    Probably won't do any good, but maybe if they get enough of them they'll
    knock it off.

    Brian Anderson wrote:
    > Have you sent TNT a note about how annoying the talking ad is?

    Yes I did.

    Gareeth

    You may as well not bother saying anything cos of
    that one magic word MONEY.....its an ad after all
    neopians whisper , money screams..

    Anyway i just turn the sound off ...

    "Brian Anderson" <not@home.now> wrote in message
    > Have you sent TNT a note about how annoying the talking ad is?
    >
    > Probably won't do any good, but maybe if they get enough of them they'll
    > knock it off.

    I don't care about the ads, I am so hooked I can't stay away! I tried. I
    just love the whole concept so much I would probably go back even if the
    siter infected my computer with some sort of virus I owuld go back. The very
    thought of leaving my korbats and my flotsam for a week even just feels
    icky.

    Of course I have a few points of fine English beer fogging my brain at the
    moment, but even sober I must visit the site at least a couple times a day.

    A. M. Hawk Widner [amhwidner@insightbb.com] said
    > I don't care about the ads, I am so hooked I can't stay away! I tried. I
    > just love the whole concept so much I would probably go back even if the
    > siter infected my computer with some sort of virus I owuld go back. The very
    > thought of leaving my korbats and my flotsam for a week even just feels
    > icky.
    >
    > Of course I have a few points of fine English beer fogging my brain at the
    > moment, but even sober I must visit the site at least a couple times a day.

    Neopets to me is a bit like a security blanket and it entertains me on
    good days, distracts me on bad days, and calms and relaxes me on
    stressful ones.

    I'm moving house next week and will be without a landline phone line for
    a few days and will therefore have to cope without Neopets and I'm not
    looking forward to it!

Games Video Games