Real player always start when insert a DVD

I don't know what I did wrong from few days ago. Every time I insert a DVD
disc which include some media files such as mpeg, the real player will start
up automatically. I checked the options and unticked automatically play
option. But nothing changes. There is also a real player icon in my DVD
driver even there is no disc inside. How can I disable this "feature"
please?
1 answer Last reply
More about real player start insert

    "JL" <jlmagzine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I don't know what I did wrong from few days ago. Every time I insert a
    >DVD disc which include some media files such as mpeg, the real player
    >will start up automatically. I checked the options and unticked
    >automatically play option. But nothing changes. There is also a real
    >player icon in my DVD driver even there is no disc inside. How can I
    >disable this "feature" please?

    Use the

    "Set Program Access and Defaults" Wizard on your Start menu to return
    the default media player to Windows Media Player

    --
    Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk