Real player always start when insert a DVD

Tags:
  • DVD
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
April 22, 2005 7:48:09 PM

I don't know what I did wrong from few days ago. Every time I insert a DVD
disc which include some media files such as mpeg, the real player will start
up automatically. I checked the options and unticked automatically play
option. But nothing changes. There is also a real player icon in my DVD
driver even there is no disc inside. How can I disable this "feature"
please?

More about : real player start insert dvd

Anonymous
April 22, 2005 7:48:10 PM

"JL" <jlmagzine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I don't know what I did wrong from few days ago. Every time I insert a
>DVD disc which include some media files such as mpeg, the real player
>will start up automatically. I checked the options and unticked
>automatically play option. But nothing changes. There is also a real
>player icon in my DVD driver even there is no disc inside. How can I
>disable this "feature" please?

Use the

"Set Program Access and Defaults" Wizard on your Start menu to return
the default media player to Windows Media Player

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk