Logitech QuickCam for Notebook Pro with ICQ

Has any got this bloody cam to work with ICQ? It work instantly with MSN,
but ICQ it just won't work. I've got the latest drivers from Logitech and
I'm running XP Pro SP2, if that's any help.

Thanks for any advise.

strange_too

In news:d5l3nb$q6o$1@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com,
strange_too <strange_tooREMOVE THIS@hotmail.com> the stupid moronic freak
from an alien planet where his/her mother was a universal whore, wrote:
> Has any got this bloody cam to work with ICQ? It work instantly with
> MSN, but ICQ it just won't work. I've got the latest drivers from
> Logitech and I'm running XP Pro SP2, if that's any help.
>
> Thanks for any advise.
>
> strange_too

which version of icq yu using?

and have yu contacted icq to ask for their help....maybe they know of some
issues

regards slayer

TRENDING THREADS