how to find when an application was last run

I'm trying to find out when certain applications (i.e. Adobe Acrobat, MS
Project, etc.) have been last run from a Windows system that is part of my
2000 domain. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks.

--
Dann McLain
Senior Network Administrator

    "Dann McLain" wrote:
    >I’m trying to find out when certain applications (i.e. Adobe
    >Acrobat, MS
    >Project, etc.) have been last run from a Windows system that is part
    >of my
    >2000 domain. Is there a way to do that?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Add/Remove programs usually show the date/time you last use the
    program. Or you can always go to the directory where the program is
    and check the last modified dates. Most windows program has a file or
    2 that is updated when it runs.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-find-application-run-ftopict361725.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1152085

    "Dann McLain" wrote:

    > I'm trying to find out when certain applications (i.e. Adobe Acrobat, MS
    > Project, etc.) have been last run from a Windows system that is part of my
    > 2000 domain. Is there a way to do that?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Dann McLain
    > Senior Network Administrator
    > Dimension One Spas

    Hi there,

    I think you can easily go to:
    1- Control Panel then Add Remove Programs
    2- Administrative Tools
    3- Go to the Event Veiwer
    4- Now Application Log

    In that log you gone see all the error message warnings or events that is
    related to the Applications installed in the computer like ( Word, Excell,
    Adobe ...etc)

    Hope it gone help you.

    Best Regards.

Microsoft Windows