Change the start page of IE by a Bat file ?

I need to change the property of the registery of Windows by using a BAT
file.
Somebody can say to me how to make?

The parameter is :

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"="http://ntintranet/"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"="http://intranet/"

--
Homer314
Homer314's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=559

    Please do not multipost.

    Ray at work

    "Homer314" <Homer314.1nwlu3@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

    > I need to change the property of the registery of Windows by using a BAT
    > file.
    > Somebody can say to me how to make?
    >
    > The parameter is :
    >

    > [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
    > "Start Page"="http://ntintranet/"

    > [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
    > "Start Page"="http://intranet/"
    >

    > --
    > Homer314
    > Homer314's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=559

Internet Explorer Microsoft Software Windows