Change the start page of IE by a Bat file ?

I need to change the property of the registery of Windows by using a BAT
file.
Somebody can say to me how to make?

The parameter is :

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"="http://ntintranet/"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Start Page"="http://intranet/"

--
Homer314
Homer314's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=559