security note from team

unkn2232324

Hello all,
What does "STOP! Your password's not secure enough!" mean???

Does it mean that I am getting froze? Or what?

Thanks and blessing
Slobnoster

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

G [gsorell@charter.net] said
> Hello all,
> What does "STOP! Your password's not secure enough!" mean???

They said in the news a couple of days ago that peeps who start new
accounts or change their PW will need it to be a mixture of letters and
numbers from now on, so could that be it?

> Does it mean that I am getting froze? Or what?

I'm sure if you were to be frozen they would just have said so.