How Do I restore my Desktop shortcut in the quick links me..

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi I deleted the shortcut icon to the desktop from my quicklinks toolbar.
How do I get this back?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

On Kelly's site go to Line 61 - right hand side.

Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
http://dts-l.org/

Tom wrote:
> Hi I deleted the shortcut icon to the desktop from my
> quicklinks toolbar. How do I get this back?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

excellent, thanks bert,

"Bert Kinney" <bert@NSmvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi Tom,
>
> On Kelly's site go to Line 61 - right hand side.

> Regards,
> Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
> http://dts-l.org/
>
> Tom wrote:
>> Hi I deleted the shortcut icon to the desktop from my
>> quicklinks toolbar. How do I get this back?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tom

Dear Bert ,

I dont remember , I clicked one of your link .. After that My Command Prompt
in disabled from Internet Explorer , Outlook Express, Even Pressing Windows
Key , I am Not able to get the List of Available Programmes .. Such as . run
, setting , programms . Etc. can u pls tell me what i should do .

Regards,
Mahesh

"Bert Kinney" <bert@NSmvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi Tom,
>
> On Kelly's site go to Line 61 - right hand side.

> Regards,
> Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
> http://dts-l.org/
>
> Tom wrote:
>> Hi I deleted the shortcut icon to the desktop from my
>> quicklinks toolbar. How do I get this back?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tom

Dear Bert ,

I dont remember , I clicked one of your link .. After that My Command Prompt
in disabled from Internet Explorer , Outlook Express, Even Pressing Windows
Key , I am Not able to get the List of Available Programmes .. Such as . run
, setting , programms . Etc. can u pls tell me what i should do .

Regards,
Mahesh

"Bert Kinney" <bert@NSmvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi Tom,
>
> On Kelly's site go to Line 61 - right hand side.

> Regards,
> Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
> http://dts-l.org/
>
> Tom wrote:
>> Hi I deleted the shortcut icon to the desktop from my
>> quicklinks toolbar. How do I get this back?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tom

Dear Bert,

Pls Help Me !!I am not getting File , Edit, Tools , Favorate,Help Options in
All Programms , expect ms Office Programmes after Clicking one of your link
, unfortunatly i dont remember what Link I Clicked!! Even My Windows Botton
is Not Operating !!Its Not Shows Anything like, Run , settings, Documents
..... Can u pls Identify the problem and Tell me What i Should Do !!
Your Immediate reply is expected and higly appreciated ..

Regards,
Mahesh