Why after I installed service pack 2 my LAN network no longer works.

I can't set any ather machines on my network

Fran99 <Fran99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Why after I installed service pack 2 my LAN network no longer works.

Uninstall the SP2 and retry.Make sure that no other software runs
while you install the SP.
If this does not help, remove your network adapter from the Device
Manager and restart Windows. Now run the Network Setup Wizard to
re-setup the network.

--
(tm)

Most likely the Windows Firewall is blocking access to the network
computers, but is allowing internet access. It is turned on by default when
installing SP2 if SP2 detects no other Firewall installed.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!