losing minimized window

Everytime I minimize a site and try to go to another one I lose the one I
minimized. How do I stop this from happening?

Thanks

Hi

If you mean the minimized windows are disappearing from the Taskbar - please
try the following link to Kelly's web page:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"chappy23tx" <chappy23tx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everytime I minimize a site and try to go to another one I lose the one I
> minimized. How do I stop this from happening?
>
> Thanks

"chappy23tx" <chappy23tx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Everytime I minimize a site and try to go to another one I lose the one I
>minimized. How do I stop this from happening?

How do you "go to another site" when the IE is minimized?
The question may be better posted to an IE group like

--
(tm)