Is there any tool for viewing the threads in a process?

Hi,

The system process in my win2000 server is cunsuming 70-80% of the cpu
resources and i would like to see which speciffic threads cause that.

Is there a tool that allows me to do that?

Many thanks

> The system process in my win2000 server is cunsuming 70-80% of the cpu
> resources and i would like to see which speciffic threads cause that.
>
> Is there a tool that allows me to do that?

Process Explorer from www.sysinternals.com

Andrew