Extend system volume

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 26, 2005 3:46:02 AM

We have a windows 2000 server std, with a physical harddrive of 8 GB, but
only 4 GB are used today for the OS and the rest is unallocated. This disc is
a basic volume. I wonder if there is some way to extend the system volume
with the unallocated space?

More about : extend system volume

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 1:02:30 PM

Partition Magic or the like, or convert to dynamic disk.(See Help)

ragnsells wrote:

> We have a windows 2000 server std, with a physical harddrive of 8 GB, but
> only 4 GB are used today for the OS and the rest is unallocated. This disc is
> a basic volume. I wonder if there is some way to extend the system volume
> with the unallocated space?
October 17, 2012 6:24:23 AM

AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite edition could do this and it is free for server users
!