Program to edit/make .msi file

Hello,

here's the situation:
- I got a program (not Microsoft's) which consists of a setup.exe and
..msi file

Here's my wish:
- I want to adjust the setup/msi so that everything that I need to
anser/fill in during the setup is automated (e.g. filepath and which
items to install or not).

I know there's such a thing for MS Office (I used that a couple of
times already) but is there a SIMPLE program that can help me on my
problem?

Thanks!

In order to edit the msi file, you have to use the ORCA program from
Microsoft.
Orca is part of the Microsoft sdk.

--
WinSysBee Support Team