Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

need petpet sitter avatar help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 10:19:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

i'm looking for useful tips - i'm really bad at that game.

More about : petpet sitter avatar

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 10:28:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"Jori Liesenborgs" <jori@lumumba.uhasselt.be> wrote in message
news:g7qMe.170875$Yw7.9644141@phobos.telenet-ops.be...
> i'm looking for useful tips - i'm really bad at that game.



There is an avatar?? I had a high score for that game..grrr.

OK. First off, unless things have changed, I found that after you have a
whole lot of petpets, they ONLY need something if they are alone on the
floor, so if there is a big group, there likely isnt someone who needs
something (that probably changed though)
Second, keep your volume on. I thought it would be easier to do it if the
volume was off so you didnt get distracted, but you can hear them if the
volume is on and know what they need.

Other than that, sorry - I just found doing it at night when the house was
quiet and I had lots of time it was great.

My high score says its 1740, but I know I was in the 18K once - I guess it
reset. Do they reset often? I thought once you got a high score, it stayed
up on your score list. Now I HAVE to go play it again LOL!
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 10:31:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

bodcat1 wrote:

>
>
>
>
> "Jori Liesenborgs" <jori@lumumba.uhasselt.be> wrote in message
> news:g7qMe.170875$Yw7.9644141@phobos.telenet-ops.be...
>> i'm looking for useful tips - i'm really bad at that game.
>
>
>
> There is an avatar?? I had a high score for that game..grrr.
>
> OK. First off, unless things have changed, I found that after you have a
> whole lot of petpets, they ONLY need something if they are alone on the
> floor, so if there is a big group, there likely isnt someone who needs
> something (that probably changed though)
> Second, keep your volume on. I thought it would be easier to do it if the
> volume was off so you didnt get distracted, but you can hear them if the
> volume is on and know what they need.
>
> Other than that, sorry - I just found doing it at night when the house was
> quiet and I had lots of time it was great.
>
> My high score says its 1740, but I know I was in the 18K once - I guess it
> reset. Do they reset often? I thought once you got a high score, it
> stayed
> up on your score list. Now I HAVE to go play it again LOL!

they all need stuff at all times - and they wreck the place :p . i can't get
any more than 800 points, and i need 2500 to get the avatar. it's a very
cure avatar, with a noil, and the subscript petpet sitter, and then the
niol has to go to the bathroom, and he can't hold it anymore, and then it
says petpet puddle.
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 11:09:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?)

"Jori Liesenborgs" <jori@lumumba.uhasselt.be> wrote in message
news:YhqMe.170888$yp.9195585@phobos.telenet-ops.be...
> bodcat1 wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Jori Liesenborgs" <jori@lumumba.uhasselt.be> wrote in message
>> news:g7qMe.170875$Yw7.9644141@phobos.telenet-ops.be...
>>> i'm looking for useful tips - i'm really bad at that game.
>>
>>
>>
>> There is an avatar?? I had a high score for that game..grrr.
>>
>> OK. First off, unless things have changed, I found that after you have a
>> whole lot of petpets, they ONLY need something if they are alone on the
>> floor, so if there is a big group, there likely isnt someone who needs
>> something (that probably changed though)
>> Second, keep your volume on. I thought it would be easier to do it if
>> the
>> volume was off so you didnt get distracted, but you can hear them if the
>> volume is on and know what they need.
>>
>> Other than that, sorry - I just found doing it at night when the house
>> was
>> quiet and I had lots of time it was great.
>>
>> My high score says its 1740, but I know I was in the 18K once - I guess
>> it
>> reset. Do they reset often? I thought once you got a high score, it
>> stayed
>> up on your score list. Now I HAVE to go play it again LOL!
>
> they all need stuff at all times - and they wreck the place :p . i can't
> get
> any more than 800 points, and i need 2500 to get the avatar. it's a very
> cure avatar, with a noil, and the subscript petpet sitter, and then the
> niol has to go to the bathroom, and he can't hold it anymore, and then it
> says petpet puddle.


Cute. Ya my current High Score is like 1300 now. I guess I have to play
after the kids all fall asleep


>
!