increase partition size

I have added two additional hard drives to my Raid 5 server and want to
increase the size of the partition to use the additional disk space. Any
ideas how I can do this short of deleting all existing partions and creating
new ones?

Hi Donna,

Get a program like Partition Magic for around $20 off ebay and have your
way with your drives.

Jim Self
AVIATION ANIMATION, the internet's largest depository.
http://avanimation.avsupport.com

Your only internet source for spiral staircase plans.
http://jself.com/stair/Stair.htm

Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
Technical Counselor