increase partition size

I have added two additional hard drives to my Raid 5 server and want to
increase the size of the partition to use the additional disk space. Any
ideas how I can do this short of deleting all existing partions and creating
new ones?
1 answer Last reply
More about increase partition size

    Hi Donna,

    Get a program like Partition Magic for around $20 off ebay and have your
    way with your drives.

    Jim Self
    AVIATION ANIMATION, the internet's largest depository.
    http://avanimation.avsupport.com

    Your only internet source for spiral staircase plans.
    http://jself.com/stair/Stair.htm

    Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
    Technical Counselor

Partition Microsoft Windows