Windows Xp x64

I was wondering if I could find a copy of x64 anywhere. Thanks for your
help.

Kevin wrote:
> I was wondering if I could find a copy of x64 anywhere. Thanks for your
> help.

Had you considered checking on Microsoft's web site?

Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Home Page
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/default.mspx

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Yes. But its 120 day limit, and you cant download it... i was looking for
something in the form of a not-Bombed version.

:p

--kevin

> Kevin wrote:
>> I was wondering if I could find a copy of x64 anywhere. Thanks for your
>> help.
>

> Had you considered checking on Microsoft's web site?
>
> Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Home Page
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/default.mspx
>

> --
>
> Bruce Chambers
>
> Help us help you:
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> both at once. - RAH

Probably, but this is one of the least likely places to look.

"Kevin" <phonefreak@charter.net> wrote in message
> I was wondering if I could find a copy of x64 anywhere. Thanks for your
> help.

If you buy a 64-bit PC you can get a copy. BTW this is a Windows 2000
group, so is a bit off topic.

Kevin wrote:

> I was wondering if I could find a copy of x64 anywhere. Thanks for your
> help.

> Probably, but this is one of the least likely places to look.

Ahh, come on. I'm just waiting for someone to post it. In a 2000 group
no less, that way it's hidden real good. (sarcasm off)

Sorry about the "off topic" ness, but isnt x64 based on Win2000 server?

--Kevin

Kevin wrote:
> Sorry about the "off topic" ness, but isnt x64 based on Win2000 server?
>
> --Kevin

No, it was actually based on the 64-bit Windows Server 2003.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm