where is my ntbackup report(s)?

Created a backup job using the GUI.
Ran it using task scheduler for a while.
created a batch to run ntbackup using the GUI created job under scheduled
tasks
(deleted the gui scheduled task.)
Where should the report be? My GUI run job logs are in the default
locations but new ones arent created since running the gui job from a batch
file.
Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about where ntbackup report

    jd wrote:
    > Created a backup job using the GUI.
    > Ran it using task scheduler for a while.
    > created a batch to run ntbackup using the GUI created job under scheduled
    > tasks
    > (deleted the gui scheduled task.)
    > Where should the report be? My GUI run job logs are in the default
    > locations but new ones arent created since running the gui job from a batch
    > file.

    They should be under the profile of the user that the job
    ran as. eg if it ran as Administrator it would be in the
    Administrator's profile, if it ran as JoeBlow, it would be
    in JoeBlow's profile.

    Search for backup*.log in "Documents and Settings".

    Cheers,

    Cliff

  2. C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\NTBackup\data

    It will be under the profile of which user the back is set up to run under. In this case, "Administrator" is the profile.

    This is also the default location for your BKS (Backup Script) file.
  3. Locatino may be
    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\NTBackup\data

Backup Microsoft Windows