Meerca day avie

Brian Anderson wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> And I *love* those Halloween Meercas!
>

> Sioux wrote:
>
>> New Avatar!
>>
>> http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Meerca

Thanks!

I was on the boards today and someone said they had a Potion to change
your pet's kind to a Meerca. So I bought it because they said it would
also land an avatar. And I used it and THEN found out it was a Mutant
Meerca! I find that cool........now I have a teethy Mutant Meerca;-)

"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> Brian Anderson wrote:
>> Thanks!
>>
>> And I *love* those Halloween Meercas!
>>

>> Sioux wrote:
>>
>>> New Avatar!
>>>
>>> http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Meerca
>>>
> Thanks!
>
> I was on the boards today and someone said they had a Potion to change
> your pet's kind to a Meerca. So I bought it because they said it would
> also land an avatar. And I used it and THEN found out it was a Mutant
> Meerca! I find that cool........now I have a teethy Mutant Meerca;-)

Very cool looking!
I am a HUGE Mutant/Darigan fan... They are my favs.

bodcat1 wrote:
> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>Brian Anderson wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>And I *love* those Halloween Meercas!

>>Thanks!
>>
>>I was on the boards today and someone said they had a Potion to change
>>your pet's kind to a Meerca. So I bought it because they said it would
>>also land an avatar. And I used it and THEN found out it was a Mutant
>>Meerca! I find that cool........now I have a teethy Mutant Meerca;-)
>

> Very cool looking!
> I am a HUGE Mutant/Darigan fan... They are my favs.

one time I am going to turn it in to a Lenny and then try to get a
faerie paintbrush......... the faerie lenny's are soooo beautiful. they
resemble a phoenix......

> bodcat1 wrote:
>> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message

>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>I was on the boards today and someone said they had a Potion to change
>>>your pet's kind to a Meerca. So I bought it because they said it would
>>>also land an avatar. And I used it and THEN found out it was a Mutant
>>>Meerca! I find that cool........now I have a teethy Mutant Meerca;-)
>>

>> Very cool looking!
>> I am a HUGE Mutant/Darigan fan... They are my favs.
>>

> one time I am going to turn it in to a Lenny and then try to get a faerie
> paintbrush......... the faerie lenny's are soooo beautiful. they resemble
> a phoenix......

See and I find them peacock-like, which I love!

bodcat1 wrote:
> "any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message
>
>>bodcat1 wrote:
>>
>>>"any1" <someone@somewhere.net> wrote in message

>>>Very cool looking!
>>>I am a HUGE Mutant/Darigan fan... They are my favs.
>>>

>>one time I am going to turn it in to a Lenny and then try to get a faerie
>>paintbrush......... the faerie lenny's are soooo beautiful. they resemble
>>a phoenix......
>

> See and I find them peacock-like, which I love!

yes, that too;-)

SIOUX

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2005

"Piglet" <chapmanpete@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sioux wrote:
>> New Avatar!
>>
>> http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Meerca
>
> Was this a one day only avatar? I just got back from my hols and tried the
> link; no avatar. Anyone got another link I can try? I will not be a happy
> bunny if it's retired.

I'm not sure why it didn't work, but I also got cheated out of an avatar
today. I finished Illusen's Quest level 20 and got the shampoo, but no avie.
So, maybe it's a glitch and it will show up later. Fingers are crossed for
us both!!

The avvie announcement was at the bottom of the page, did you scroll all the
way down?

bodcat1 wrote:
> The avvie announcement was at the bottom of the page, did you scroll all the
> way down?
>
> "Piglet" <chapmanpete@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Sioux wrote:
>>
>>>New Avatar!
>>>
>>>http://neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=Meerca
>>
>>Was this a one day only avatar? I just got back from my hols and tried the
>>link; no avatar. Anyone got another link I can try? I will not be a happy
>>bunny if it's retired.

Yup; scrolled up and down and refreshed and checked my chat prefs;
definitely no new avatar :-(

peteypumpkin

Thats too bad!!!

> bodcat1 wrote:
>> The avvie announcement was at the bottom of the page, did you scroll all
>> the way down?
>>
>> "Piglet" <chapmanpete@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Was this a one day only avatar? I just got back from my hols and tried
>>>the link; no avatar. Anyone got another link I can try? I will not be a
>>>happy bunny if it's retired.
>>

> Yup; scrolled up and down and refreshed and checked my chat prefs;
> definitely no new avatar :-(
>
> peteypumpkin

Yep me to no Meerca Avvie :-(((((((
my avvie number didnt go up soooo..
anyone got another link please please please....