error installing all-in-one printer to windows 2000 profes..

I am getting this error message when I try to install new Lexmark X1185
all-in-one printer on operating system Windows 2000 Professional

16 bit Windows Subsystem

C:\Windows\System32\AUTOEXEC.NT The system file is not suitable for
running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows Applications. Choose 'close' to
terminate application.
1 answer Last reply
More about error installing printer windows 2000 profes

    This article may help. Also make sure your AV definitions are up-to-date.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324767

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "confused" wrote:
    |I am getting this error message when I try to install new Lexmark X1185
    | all-in-one printer on operating system Windows 2000 Professional
    |
    | 16 bit Windows Subsystem
    |
    | C:\Windows\System32\AUTOEXEC.NT The system file is not suitable for
    | running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows Applications. Choose 'close' to
    | terminate application.

Windows 2000 Microsoft Printers Windows