Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

error installing all-in-one printer to windows 2000 profes..

Tags:
  • Windows 2000
  • Microsoft
  • Printers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 29, 2005 10:40:04 PM

I am getting this error message when I try to install new Lexmark X1185
all-in-one printer on operating system Windows 2000 Professional

16 bit Windows Subsystem

C:\Windows\System32\AUTOEXEC.NT The system file is not suitable for
running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows Applications. Choose 'close' to
terminate application.

More about : error installing printer windows 2000 profes

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 12:13:38 AM

This article may help. Also make sure your AV definitions are up-to-date.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324767

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional