Wheel of Fortune

2 days in a row (around 6:38 NST) I spin and get 10K
It keeps telling me I got the avvie too, but Ive had that for a long time
now.

Cool~ now that's a fun time!

--
;~)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=shmoobie

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>2 days in a row (around 6:38 NST) I spin and get 10K
> It keeps telling me I got the avvie too, but Ive had that for a long time now.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>2 days in a row (around 6:38 NST) I spin and get 10K
> It keeps telling me I got the avvie too, but Ive had that for a long time
> now.

Wheel of Excitement I mean...

I frequently get 200 NP. I'd complain, but then they would fix it so
my pet would get sick every time!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>2 days in a row (around 6:38 NST) I spin and get 10K
> It keeps telling me I got the avvie too, but Ive had that for a long time
> now.

Three times this week now!

mikki

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>2 days in a row (around 6:38 NST) I spin and get 10K
>> It keeps telling me I got the avvie too, but Ive had that for a long time
>> now.
>>

> Three times this week now!

;~p

;~p

;~p

no, really, that's great, congratulations!