Sync with web-based email

March 24, 2005 2:43:27 PM

Greetings:

I have a number of web-based email accounts and would like to copy and/or
move emails from each to my Pocket PC. I would also like the option of
using a date filter. Currently looking for documentation. Much thanks for
any guidance

More about : sync web based email

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 6:39:51 PM

"Maurice Newsome" <mnet@onebox.com> wrote in message
news:o a0SdCJMFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Greetings:
>
> I have a number of web-based email accounts and would like to copy
> and/or move emails from each to my Pocket PC. I would also like the
> option of using a date filter. Currently looking for documentation. Much
> thanks for any guidance

HTTPMail Provider will allow you to access Hotmail or MSN from the Inbox:
http://www.handango.com/ampp/store/PlatformProductDetai...

There are a couple of other programs for Lycos and Yahoo! if I'm not
mistaken. You'll have to Google Search for them

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
Software for Pocket PC and Smartphone: http://www.geekzone.co.nz/store
!