newbie the new and old

hey i cant believe neopets is giving out 2 paint brushes in newbie pax
that you can not trade wow that has changed alot since i was a newwbie

On 19 Aug 2005 18:46:25 -0700, "limeslushie2010"
<limeslushie2010@gmail.com> wrote:

>hey i cant believe neopets is giving out 2 paint brushes in newbie pax
>that you can not trade wow that has changed alot since i was a newwbie

They're just basic colors, nothing fancy. Supposed to give newbies a
"taste" of how paintbrushes work. I glitch gave some of us oldbies the
newbie pack as well, so I have a red and green brush sitting in my SDB
- oo exciting.

- Nichole

Nichole wrote:

> They're just basic colors, nothing fancy. Supposed to give newbies a
> "taste" of how paintbrushes work. I glitch gave some of us oldbies the
> newbie pack as well, so I have a red and green brush sitting in my SDB
> - oo exciting.

How did you get them into your SDB? Neopets refuses to let me move
them.

On 27 Aug 2005 11:50:47 +0200, "Arturus Magi" <sailorleo@hotpop.com>
wrote:

>Nichole wrote:
>
>> They're just basic colors, nothing fancy. Supposed to give newbies a
>> "taste" of how paintbrushes work. I glitch gave some of us oldbies the
>> newbie pack as well, so I have a red and green brush sitting in my SDB
>> - oo exciting.
>>

>How did you get them into your SDB? Neopets refuses to let me move
>them.

huh, that's weird. I guess the option was just there for me at the
time - maybe the same glitch that allowed me to have them in the first
place, or a change. Now I'm afraid to get one out and see if it'll let
me put it back - I don't want it just sitting in my inventory! It's
weird that they'd expect anyone to leave them taking up inventory
space until use tho. I don't ever expect to use them, but I want to
keep them there anyway.

- Nichole

Arturus Magi wrote:
> Nichole wrote:
>

>> They're just basic colors, nothing fancy. Supposed to give newbies a
>>"taste" of how paintbrushes work. I glitch gave some of us oldbies the
>>newbie pack as well, so I have a red and green brush sitting in my SDB
>>- oo exciting.
>>

> How did you get them into your SDB? Neopets refuses to let me move
> them.
I had no problem putting them in the SDB neither, when I made a new
account. as long as I didn't try to trade or sell...... or even give as
a gift.