PetPetPet

has anyone gotten one?
3 answers Last reply
More about petpetpet

    "Aklesh3" <aklesh8@comcast.net> wrote in message
    news:ccCdnX7LsLfZpJreRVn-sA@comcast.com...
    > has anyone gotten one?

    yes, i have a mozito on my faerie kacheek , why'd u ask?

    Because I really really want one, but have no idea as to how to get one. Is
    it just luck o' the draw?

    "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Aklesh3" <aklesh8@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > has anyone gotten one?
    > >

    > yes, i have a mozito on my faerie kacheek , why'd u ask?

    Ya. I still think I got it in my petpets mouth shortly after I went into
    the Symol hole.. but that could just be my warped memory...

    > Because I really really want one, but have no idea as to how to get one.
    > Is
    > it just luck o' the draw?
    >

    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Aklesh3" <aklesh8@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> > has anyone gotten one?
    >> >

    >> yes, i have a mozito on my faerie kacheek , why'd u ask?

Games Video Games