  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 20, 2005 2:07:40 PM

has anyone gotten one?

More about : petpetpet

Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:41:36 AM

"Aklesh3" <aklesh8@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:ccCdnX7LsLfZpJreRVn-sA@comcast.com...
> has anyone gotten one?

yes, i have a mozito on my faerie kacheek , why'd u ask?
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 4:24:48 AM

Because I really really want one, but have no idea as to how to get one. Is
it just luck o' the draw?

"rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Aklesh3" <aklesh8@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > has anyone gotten one?
> >

> yes, i have a mozito on my faerie kacheek , why'd u ask?

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 8:33:48 AM

Ya. I still think I got it in my petpets mouth shortly after I went into
the Symol hole.. but that could just be my warped memory...