msicuu2.exe - Winodws Inataller annoyance

I want to eliminate an annoying problem I have of Windows Installer
popping up every time I use Outlook (Office 2003).

I found msicuu2.exe and want to run it but I need to know what I need to
do to allow me to execute the program since when I try I get the message
"the system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation".

I am logged on as administrator and I am guessing that I would have to
enable something in Local Services, but what?

I have Windows XP Pro.

Windows Installer is probably trying to install something for Outlook that
has install on demand. Let it install whatever option that is.

Or have a look at this for a couple of solutions.

Windows Installer Appears Every Time I Start an Application

Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:%23feSrDb$EHA.3836@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,