Auto Complete

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm getting a new computer at work. How do I copy my "Auto Complete" list
and transfer it to my new computer?

Thanks

Download this too:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.zip

Run it, select all item, click file, export... save the file.

Run the program on the destination machine & chosse import.

I have never tried this myself & I am not sure that you are able to import
them into the protective storage of the second machine. Try it & let me know
please.

I hope this helps

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

"Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm getting a new computer at work. How do I copy my "Auto Complete" list
> and transfer it to my new computer?
>
> Thanks

dl

autocomplete in what?