Roaming Profiles Issues... Help plz :-)

Hello All,
It's been a while since i have popped in here, but i have a problem with the
following :-

I have created 30 or so user accounts. When i browse to the profiles folder
of these users, when looged on as admin, I can't get access :(.

If i take ownership of the folder i get full access, but when the users
login they can't draw down their profiles.

Please note i have given the users full control over their respective
profile folders, but still no joy.

and

Before i created the accounts, i went into the GPO and added the Admin Group
to roaming profile permissions.

PLEASE can someone suggest where i have gone wrong?

Many thanks for your input.

I'm having the same problem and I'm still looking for answers... let me know
if you find an answer and I'll do the same. Take care.

"PeOpLeS" wrote:

> Hello All,
> It's been a while since i have popped in here, but i have a problem with the
> following :-
>
> I have created 30 or so user accounts. When i browse to the profiles folder
> of these users, when looged on as admin, I can't get access :(.
>
> If i take ownership of the folder i get full access, but when the users
> login they can't draw down their profiles.
>
> Please note i have given the users full control over their respective
> profile folders, but still no joy.
>
> and
>
> Before i created the accounts, i went into the GPO and added the Admin Group
> to roaming profile permissions.
>
> PLEASE can someone suggest where i have gone wrong?
>
> Many thanks for your input.

did any of you guys find a solution for this having the same problem would
appreciate any help!