Changing the Scheduled Tasks on another PC

I have a PC that runs tasks throughout the day. I cannot do things on that
PC while the tasks are running - it's a screen scraper and the task will
fail if i use the mouse or keyboard. I can map that PC as a drive and then
change files from another PC so is there a way to change the scheduled tasks
that way?
1 answer Last reply
More about changing scheduled tasks

    "Sandra" <ab@mdahospital.com> wrote in message
    > I have a PC that runs tasks throughout the day. I cannot do things on that
    > PC while the tasks are running - it's a screen scraper and the task will
    > fail if i use the mouse or keyboard. I can map that PC as a drive and then
    > change files from another PC so is there a way to change the scheduled
    tasks
    > that way?

    You're supposed to be able to do it like so although I admit
    that it did not always work for me:

    - Create the job on your own PC.
    - Copy its task file from your own PC to c:\winnt\tasks on the other PC.
    - Lauch "My Network Places" / "Computers Near Me".
    - Double-click desired PC, then "Scheduled Tasks"
    - Set the proper account & password and change anything else you like.

Microsoft Windows