XP pro activation....again......

I have a campaq 1200 laptop and recently every time I start up I have to
reactivate
xp.I saved the activation numbers first time but I'm fed up inputting every
day.I
dont have an internet connection on this laptop.Any ideas pls?
3 answers Last reply
More about activation again

    Try the following:

    Start/Run
    Type "oobe/msoobe /a" without the quotes and press enter ENTER
    Follow the prompts
    Or
    Reboot to Safe Mode:
    Reboot tapping F8 each second.
    Select Safe Mode at the menu

    Start/Run
    Type "regsvr32.exe regwizc.dll" without the quotes, press ENTER
    Type "regsvr32.exe licdll.dll" without the quotes, press ENTER

    Reboot.

    Note, you may need to activate again by doing the above but it should not
    prompt you thereafter.

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "john" <foods@eircom.net> wrote in message
    >I have a campaq 1200 laptop and recently every time I start up I have to
    > reactivate
    > xp.I saved the activation numbers first time but I'm fed up inputting
    > every
    > day.I
    > dont have an internet connection on this laptop.Any ideas pls?

    Thanks

    You're welcome, good luck.

    --

    "John" <Johnward77@ecom.net> wrote in message