disable onboard video

How do i disable my onboard video since i have a agp card.every time i bootup
my computer it wants to install the onboard video drivers. i dont want it to
come up anymore and i dont have the drivers for the card i just want ot know
how to disable or stop getting that new hardware found on bootup?
1 answer Last reply
More about disable onboard video

    "sthompson" <sthompson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do i disable my onboard video since i have a agp card.every time i
    bootup
    > my computer it wants to install the onboard video drivers. i dont want it
    > come up anymore and i dont have the drivers for the card i just want ot
    know
    > how to disable or stop getting that new hardware found on bootup?

    Check the user guide for your mainboard.
    Typically there is a BIOS setting for this.

Drivers Video Microsoft Windows