Neopets Premium- is it worth it?

I just recently (yesterday) acquired Neopets premium... sure, you get a
"portal" and webmail.. other than that- not a whole lot changes, you get
access to a premium only board- and you're supposed to get twice as many
random events... I've gotten zero thus far. Don't get me wrong or anything..
it's not so bad.. but it could definately be better...

Apparently there is a thing called Super Wizard that is worth every invested
penny..

"Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
>I just recently (yesterday) acquired Neopets premium... sure, you get a
>"portal" and webmail.. other than that- not a whole lot changes, you get
>access to a premium only board- and you're supposed to get twice as many
>random events... I've gotten zero thus far. Don't get me wrong or
>anything.. it's not so bad.. but it could definately be better...

Oh yes... yes it is, you're right, it's worth every penny :)

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Apparently there is a thing called Super Wizard that is worth every
> invested penny..
>

> "Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
>>I just recently (yesterday) acquired Neopets premium... sure, you get a
>>"portal" and webmail.. other than that- not a whole lot changes, you get
>>access to a premium only board- and you're supposed to get twice as many
>>random events... I've gotten zero thus far. Don't get me wrong or
>>anything.. it's not so bad.. but it could definately be better...

Charlie

You get the random events in your nromail. I like the portal the most,
keeps everything in one place!

Charlie.

Mattio wrote:

> you're supposed to get twice as many
> random events... I've gotten zero thus far.

Well, if you didn't get any before, then you are indeed getting twice as
many!

Watch that fine print!

Us 2 wrote:
> Oh yes... yes it is, you're right, it's worth every penny :)
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Apparently there is a thing called Super Wizard that is worth every
>>invested penny..

What is it?

--
I can take it, I can make it.
Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> Us 2 wrote:
>> Oh yes... yes it is, you're right, it's worth every penny :)
>>

>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>
>>>Apparently there is a thing called Super Wizard that is worth every
>>>invested penny..
>>>

> What is it?
>
> --
> I can take it, I can make it.
> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
> http://cindyalexander.com

It searches all the shops at once and pulls up the cheapest prices in the
whole of Neopian user's shops. It's not broken down into segments like the
regular shop wizard is. So if you search for 'one dubloon coin' it will pull
up the cheapest ones in all of Neopia. Very handy! If anyone wants an invite
for premium please post your user name and I'll send you one!

"Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
> Us 2 wrote:
>> Oh yes... yes it is, you're right, it's worth every penny :)
>>

>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>
>>>Apparently there is a thing called Super Wizard that is worth every
>>>invested penny..
>>>

> What is it?
>
> --
> I can take it, I can make it.
> Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
> http://cindyalexander.com

A better shop wiz. Searches by price instead of breaking it down into
sections. Thats what Ive heard, dont quote me on it!

"Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
>I just recently (yesterday) acquired Neopets premium... sure, you get a
>"portal" and webmail.. other than that- not a whole lot changes, you get
>access to a premium only board- and you're supposed to get twice as many
>random events... I've gotten zero thus far. Don't get me wrong or
>anything.. it's not so bad.. but it could definately be better...

Need to figure out some way to divy up the premium requests - I pulled a
couple from here a while back - still not joined on there part tho -
appears to be the firstest after the post puts the names in.
Also - love the super wiz - use it as much as possible. But there are a few
limitations - no search for paint brushes for example.

"Mattio" <mjr88@cox.net> wrote in message
>I just recently (yesterday) acquired Neopets premium... sure, you get a
>"portal" and webmail.. other than that- not a whole lot changes, you get
>access to a premium only board- and you're supposed to get twice as many
>random events... I've gotten zero thus far. Don't get me wrong or
>anything.. it's not so bad.. but it could definately be better...

Do you get more themes than just the yellow sidebar?

Us 2 wrote:
> "Raindrop" <spambox55@askimighttell.lol> wrote in message
>
>>Us 2 wrote:
>>
>>>Oh yes... yes it is, you're right, it's worth every penny :)
>>>

>>>"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

>>What is it?
>>
>>--
>>I can take it, I can make it.
>>Like the man that you taught me to be. - Cindy Alexander
>>http://cindyalexander.com
>

> It searches all the shops at once and pulls up the cheapest prices in the
> whole of Neopian user's shops. It's not broken down into segments like the
> regular shop wizard is. So if you search for 'one dubloon coin' it will pull
> up the cheapest ones in all of Neopia. Very handy! If anyone wants an invite
> for premium please post your user name and I'll send you one!

I'd like one please! ninenoblesaints