windows 2000 drivers

I had to reinstall windows 2000 professional in my sisters desktop computer.
When I tried to reinstall her SBC DSL it would not take. Per SBC the drivers
were not installed and they stated I would have to. How can I obtain drivers
and how do I reinstall them to make her DSL work again. When I insert disk
in CD Rom it comes up unreadable. Also she has a Compaq ENL/P733 desktop and
a Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem, (5 lights on front
panel).

I currently have the desktop originally restored to Windows 2000 Professional.
any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
3 answers Last reply
More about windows 2000 drivers

    Is the CD-ROM unreadable because the CD is scratched or damaged? You
    cuould always attempt to locate the drivers online and then burn another
    fresh CD. Your best bet would be to contact SBC or search their website
    for the drivers.

    --
    Matt Wagner
    Enterprise Engineering Center

    Legal Disclaimer:
    rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
    specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm Please do not
    send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes
    only.

    dlpnlvr wrote:
    > I had to reinstall windows 2000 professional in my sisters desktop computer.
    > When I tried to reinstall her SBC DSL it would not take. Per SBC the drivers
    > were not installed and they stated I would have to. How can I obtain drivers
    > and how do I reinstall them to make her DSL work again. When I insert disk
    > in CD Rom it comes up unreadable. Also she has a Compaq ENL/P733 desktop and
    > a Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem, (5 lights on front
    > panel).
    >
    > I currently have the desktop originally restored to Windows 2000 Professional.
    > any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
    > Thanks,

    Drivers usually obtainable at hw manu.web site eg
    http://www.efficient.com/subscriber_networks/5100.shtml

    "dlpnlvr" <dlpnlvr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I had to reinstall windows 2000 professional in my sisters desktop
    computer.
    > When I tried to reinstall her SBC DSL it would not take. Per SBC the
    drivers
    > were not installed and they stated I would have to. How can I obtain
    drivers
    > and how do I reinstall them to make her DSL work again. When I insert
    disk
    > in CD Rom it comes up unreadable. Also she has a Compaq ENL/P733 desktop
    and
    > a Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem, (5 lights on
    front
    > panel).
    >
    > I currently have the desktop originally restored to Windows 2000
    Professional.
    > any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
    > Thanks,

    Here is a list of drivers for SpeedStream ADSL Modems:

    http://kb.efficient.com/display/1/articleDirect/index.asp?aid=46038&r=0.1865198

    Here's the manual:

    Page:
    -----