windows 2000 drivers

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b \ Driver
May 5, 2005 12:18:05 PM

I had to reinstall windows 2000 professional in my sisters desktop computer.
When I tried to reinstall her SBC DSL it would not take. Per SBC the drivers
were not installed and they stated I would have to. How can I obtain drivers
and how do I reinstall them to make her DSL work again. When I insert disk
in CD Rom it comes up unreadable. Also she has a Compaq ENL/P733 desktop and
a Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem, (5 lights on front
panel).

I currently have the desktop originally restored to Windows 2000 Professional.
any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

More about : windows 2000 drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 5, 2005 1:48:53 PM

Is the CD-ROM unreadable because the CD is scratched or damaged? You
cuould always attempt to locate the drivers online and then burn another
fresh CD. Your best bet would be to contact SBC or search their website
for the drivers.

--
Matt Wagner
Enterprise Engineering Center

Legal Disclaimer:
rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm Please do not
send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes
only.

dlpnlvr wrote:
> I had to reinstall windows 2000 professional in my sisters desktop computer.
> When I tried to reinstall her SBC DSL it would not take. Per SBC the drivers
> were not installed and they stated I would have to. How can I obtain drivers
> and how do I reinstall them to make her DSL work again. When I insert disk
> in CD Rom it comes up unreadable. Also she has a Compaq ENL/P733 desktop and
> a Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem, (5 lights on front
> panel).
>
> I currently have the desktop originally restored to Windows 2000 Professional.
> any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,

May 5, 2005 9:44:40 PM

Drivers usually obtainable at hw manu.web site eg
http://www.efficient.com/subscriber_networks/5100.shtml

"dlpnlvr" <dlpnlvr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had to reinstall windows 2000 professional in my sisters desktop
computer.
> When I tried to reinstall her SBC DSL it would not take. Per SBC the
drivers
> were not installed and they stated I would have to. How can I obtain
drivers
> and how do I reinstall them to make her DSL work again. When I insert
disk
> in CD Rom it comes up unreadable. Also she has a Compaq ENL/P733 desktop
and
> a Efficient Networks SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem, (5 lights on
front
> panel).
>
> I currently have the desktop originally restored to Windows 2000
Professional.
> any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
May 5, 2005 9:51:15 PM

Here is a list of drivers for SpeedStream ADSL Modems:

http://kb.efficient.com/display/1/articleDirect/index.a...

Here's the manual:

Page:
-----