premium neopets banner question

Hi
I did the css thing to remove the top banner in ie, but i've noticed that
sakhmet solitaire the cards are still pushed down the amount that the banner
would have taken up... so there's a giant empty space on the top and i need
to make my window full screen height to fit it on the screen. i know premium
neopets doesn't have this banner, so i am wondering if it does the same
thing there or if they have coded it out somehow... and if so, could someone
show me the 'premium' source for that page so i could try to fix it on mine?
not too hopeful, but it's bugging me so much that i thought it worth trying.
thanks,
-jessie
2 answers Last reply
More about premium neopets banner question

    They still get pushed down unfortunately. But I'll drop the premium tech an
    email later.

    Charlie.

    "Charlie" <news@lowfidelity.NOSPAMorg.uk> wrote in message
    > They still get pushed down unfortunately. But I'll drop the premium tech
    > an
    > email later.
    >
    > Charlie.

    drat... oh well, was worth a try :)