Premium Neo. question and a Meerca Brothers solution(final..

Hello friends,
First, I have tried and tried to obtain Neopets Premium, with no
success......is there a good time to attempt it??? Thanks in advance.

You all have been always great in helping me, maybe I can return the favor.
(I hope) In Defnders of Neopia, the Mission 8 - Meerca Brothers have eluded
me for a while...finally I have put together a good combo. (with a little
luck) and defeated their little buns.

Here is my pets info:
Species : Krawk
Colour : Mutant
Gender : Female
Age : 1004 days
Level : 50

Health : 228 / 228
Mood : extremely happy
Hunger : bloated
Strength : AWESOME (79)
Defence : godly
Move : EXCELLENT (44)
Intelligence : master genius (78)

I used the Brain tree Mace and Water muffin plus the drain lfe ability in
the 1st round.
2nd rnd: Brain tree mace, lost desert dagger, the ability burrow
3rd rnd. lucky robots foot, Honey potion, and ability Diamond Dust (hope for
a freeze) or use beserk
4th rnd:sticky snowball, restore or regeneration ability
I was lucky to get a freeze in the 3rd round....but I finally won.

Bless to all,
3 answers Last reply
More about premium question meerca brothers solution final

    "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Hello friends,
    > First, I have tried and tried to obtain Neopets Premium, with no
    > success......is there a good time to attempt it??? Thanks in advance.

    If you'd like an invite just post your user name and I'll send you one :)

    On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:53:08 -0500, "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote:

    >Hello friends,
    >First, I have tried and tried to obtain Neopets Premium, with no
    >success......is there a good time to attempt it??? Thanks in advance.

    I have referrals available if you want to get in touch - on neopets
    I'm mrsq.

    Clare

    >You all have been always great in helping me, maybe I can return the favor.
    >(I hope) In Defnders of Neopia, the Mission 8 - Meerca Brothers have eluded
    >me for a while...finally I have put together a good combo. (with a little
    >luck) and defeated their little buns.
    >
    >Here is my pets info:
    >Species : Krawk
    >Colour : Mutant
    >Gender : Female
    >Age : 1004 days
    >Level : 50
    >
    >Health : 228 / 228
    >Mood : extremely happy
    >Hunger : bloated
    >Strength : AWESOME (79)
    >Defence : godly
    >Move : EXCELLENT (44)
    >Intelligence : master genius (78)
    >

    >I used the Brain tree Mace and Water muffin plus the drain lfe ability in
    >the 1st round.
    >2nd rnd: Brain tree mace, lost desert dagger, the ability burrow
    >3rd rnd. lucky robots foot, Honey potion, and ability Diamond Dust (hope for
    >a freeze) or use beserk
    >4th rnd:sticky snowball, restore or regeneration ability
    >I was lucky to get a freeze in the 3rd round....but I finally won.
    >
    >Bless to all,

    I also would be more than happy to refer you!..
    (peaceful_pentacle@neomail.com)

    "Us 2" <nospam@home.net> wrote in message

    > "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
    >> Hello friends,
    >> First, I have tried and tried to obtain Neopets Premium, with no
    >> success......is there a good time to attempt it??? Thanks in advance.
    >>

    > If you'd like an invite just post your user name and I'll send you one :)

Video Games