Premium Neo. question and a Meerca Brothers solution(final..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 22, 2005 8:53:08 PM

Hello friends,
First, I have tried and tried to obtain Neopets Premium, with no
success......is there a good time to attempt it??? Thanks in advance.

You all have been always great in helping me, maybe I can return the favor.
(I hope) In Defnders of Neopia, the Mission 8 - Meerca Brothers have eluded
me for a while...finally I have put together a good combo. (with a little
luck) and defeated their little buns.

Here is my pets info:
Species : Krawk
Colour : Mutant
Gender : Female
Age : 1004 days
Level : 50

Health : 228 / 228
Mood : extremely happy
Hunger : bloated
Strength : AWESOME (79)
Defence : godly
Move : EXCELLENT (44)
Intelligence : master genius (78)

I used the Brain tree Mace and Water muffin plus the drain lfe ability in
the 1st round.
2nd rnd: Brain tree mace, lost desert dagger, the ability burrow
3rd rnd. lucky robots foot, Honey potion, and ability Diamond Dust (hope for
a freeze) or use beserk
4th rnd:sticky snowball, restore or regeneration ability
I was lucky to get a freeze in the 3rd round....but I finally won.

Bless to all,
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 11:57:38 PM

"G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote in message
> Hello friends,
> First, I have tried and tried to obtain Neopets Premium, with no
> success......is there a good time to attempt it??? Thanks in advance.

If you'd like an invite just post your user name and I'll send you one :)
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 3:45:11 AM

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:53:08 -0500, "G" <gsorell@charter.net> wrote:

>Hello friends,
>First, I have tried and tried to obtain Neopets Premium, with no
>success......is there a good time to attempt it??? Thanks in advance.

I have referrals available if you want to get in touch - on neopets
I'm mrsq.

Clare

>You all have been always great in helping me, maybe I can return the favor.
>(I hope) In Defnders of Neopia, the Mission 8 - Meerca Brothers have eluded
>me for a while...finally I have put together a good combo. (with a little
>luck) and defeated their little buns.
>
>Here is my pets info:
>Species : Krawk
>Colour : Mutant
>Gender : Female
>Age : 1004 days
>Level : 50
>
>Health : 228 / 228
>Mood : extremely happy
>Hunger : bloated
>Strength : AWESOME (79)
>Defence : godly
>Move : EXCELLENT (44)
>Intelligence : master genius (78)
>

>I used the Brain tree Mace and Water muffin plus the drain lfe ability in
>the 1st round.
>2nd rnd: Brain tree mace, lost desert dagger, the ability burrow
>3rd rnd. lucky robots foot, Honey potion, and ability Diamond Dust (hope for
>a freeze) or use beserk
>4th rnd:sticky snowball, restore or regeneration ability
>I was lucky to get a freeze in the 3rd round....but I finally won.
>
>Bless to all,

Anonymous
August 25, 2005 2:07:00 AM

I also would be more than happy to refer you!..
(peaceful_pentacle@neomail.com)

!