Find PST mapping in Registry

jk

Situation:

A user was part of DOMAIN A and is now part of DOMAIN B. DOMAIN A was
removed. That particular user's profile still exists on the computer but
since the computer is no longer part of the previous domain, he cannot log on
with the DOMAIN A account.

Problem:

I would like view his Outlook configuration to verify if he had been using a
PST and where it might be located. So, if I can't log onto his previous
account, where in the registry might I find his Outlook profile that
specifies whether he had a PST or not, and to where it is mapped>

Thanks,

JK

You can import the *.pst file found by default in;
%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]