Find PST mapping in Registry

Situation:

A user was part of DOMAIN A and is now part of DOMAIN B. DOMAIN A was
removed. That particular user's profile still exists on the computer but
since the computer is no longer part of the previous domain, he cannot log on
with the DOMAIN A account.

Problem:

I would like view his Outlook configuration to verify if he had been using a
PST and where it might be located. So, if I can't log onto his previous
account, where in the registry might I find his Outlook profile that
specifies whether he had a PST or not, and to where it is mapped>

Thanks,

JK
1 answer Last reply
More about find mapping registry

    You can import the *.pst file found by default in;
    %userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "JK" wrote:
    | Situation:
    |
    | A user was part of DOMAIN A and is now part of DOMAIN B. DOMAIN A was
    | removed. That particular user's profile still exists on the computer but
    | since the computer is no longer part of the previous domain, he cannot log
    on
    | with the DOMAIN A account.
    |
    | Problem:
    |
    | I would like view his Outlook configuration to verify if he had been using
    | PST and where it might be located. So, if I can't log onto his previous
    | account, where in the registry might I find his Outlook profile that
    | specifies whether he had a PST or not, and to where it is mapped>
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | JK

Domain Computers Registry Mapping Windows