Volume Shadow Copy

Is there a way to limit some users of rolling back to a previous version?
Although the users have access to the shared drive, we just don't want them
to have the option of restoring a previous version.

Jeffrey L

You should remove Shadow Copy client. Without it, users cannot see copies
and, by this way, they cannot restore nothing.
--
Danilo Bordini - MVP Windows Server - Directory Services