aol

Trying to hook up with a relative in Iraq but can't establish connection
with aol.
His webcam works fine because he connects up with other people.
Is there something I am doing wrong. I can see my self internally but thats
it.

"me-ron" <ron2215@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Trying to hook up with a relative in Iraq but can't establish connection
> with aol.
> His webcam works fine because he connects up with other people.
> Is there something I am doing wrong. I can see my self internally but
> thats
> it.

Hmmm AOL <> Iraq... Not sure if that's a good thing :)

Anyway.. I think that AOL requests for internet are usually handled by an
AOL proxy.
(AOL user will get a different IP every 10 seconds or so..)

Your relative's server in Iraq might not be able to handle this.

Noël

--
http://webcam.kijk.info
http://www.resize2mail.com

Well I'm also on AOL and I have a webcam page (also AOL) but I'm having
trouble streamling it. Apparently AOL's proprietary software may have
something to do with it. I have tried to see if other AOL members have
streamlining webcams on their AOL page(s) but so far I haven't found
any.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm
My Webcam Page