Licensing for Windows 2000 Server?

sweeper

To ALL:

Could someone tell me about Licensing.

When I looked at the Clients per seat Tab in Licensing Manager, I noticed
Users attached to a domain that no longer exists. Since it does not exist, is
there anyway to delete them? Is that what "Revoke" means?

Thanks for your time,

Sweeper.

I suggest you disable the license logging service on all your Windows
servers.
MS has given up on this component and so should you.
It is disabled by default in W2K3 server.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824196
Pay particular attention to the functionality tests section of the article.

--
Glenn L
CCNA, MCSE 2000/2003 + Security