Wierd sound coming from speakers.

I get this strange sound that comes out of my pc's speakers. It happens on
my win2k and XP machines. Sometimes it makes this sound just before someone
calls me on my cell phone but other times it does it for no apparent reason.
I've heard it on other peoples computers as well. Is it picking up radio
interference or something? Is there a way to shield it?

--
Warmest regards,

Stephen Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.
For MLS & Computer Training: http://www.BrokerAgentTraining.com
Realtors Earn Over 100% at EXIT: http://www.over100percent.com

dl

Interference, it can also cause your screen to flicker, from a cell phone or
other electrical apparatus