Performance Monitoring

unicorn

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2005

Hi,

When I want add an object to performance monitor under performance object
ComboBox, just there are many numbers in stead of object's names and when I
select a number in combo-box there is no counter to select and "add" botton
is disable!

What I must to do?

Kind Regards,
Farzad Hayati.

unicorn

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2005

I Improve My Problem by re expanding the following files from windows cd:
perfc009.dat
perfh009.dat

But my problem exist yet!, some numbers and some names
I find that this numbers & descriptions are in these files and compair my
old files
and original files and add differences to these files by a hex editor

but some numbers exist yet!

I think This problem happend when I installed .net or sql server, I'm not
sure about this! (I installed .net after sp-4 and then installed sql
recently)
however,
how or where I can find thsese numbers and descriptions to adding them to
these files?!

Additional information about my computer:
MS-Windows 2k Advanced Server SP-4
Active Directory with:
..NET Framework 1.1.4322
SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
MS-Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Edition
Windows Resource Kit & Platform SDK

Kind Regards,
Farzad Hayati.

"Unicorn" <Cry@Sky.AiR> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When I want add an object to performance monitor under performance object
> ComboBox, just there are many numbers in stead of object's names and when
> select a number in combo-box there is no counter to select and "add"
botton
> is disable!
>
> What I must to do?
>
> Kind Regards,