Sync Money2005 to PPC

March 26, 2005 2:16:09 AM

I have msmoney 2005 on pc win98se trying to sync with ppc ipaq1940
pocketpc2003. Msmoney is 'money 2005 win32 english intl not to uk cd' ver
14.0.120.1105. This ver does not have "pocketpc" in TOOLS menu as I have
read somewere & in help "pocketpc" brings up nothing. Have I a ver that will
not sync with PPC
Help please

More about : sync money2005 ppc

Anonymous
March 26, 2005 2:16:10 AM

It does not come with Money 2005. Money only provides a link to the download
page for it.

Microsoft Money 2005 for Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/money....

-Walt

"Paul" <p-carlisle@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>I have msmoney 2005 on pc win98se trying to sync with ppc ipaq1940
> pocketpc2003. Msmoney is 'money 2005 win32 english intl not to uk cd' ver
> 14.0.120.1105. This ver does not have "pocketpc" in TOOLS menu as I have
> read somewere & in help "pocketpc" brings up nothing. Have I a ver that
> will
> not sync with PPC
> Help please

March 26, 2005 11:24:09 AM

Sorry my mistake I have d/loaded Money for pocketpc & its on ppc. It shows
up in Activesync but when highlighted Settings unavailable

!