I was wondering if any one knew of a way to od a software raid 0 in xp home,
I know you can do it under xp pro. Was just wondering if there was a hack,
or maybe add files from pro, or even a third party sofware that would do it
for me. Any help would be great!!!!

Thanks,

Ted

Have you considered simply upgrading to Pro?

"blah blah" <dudeinaroomagain@centurytel.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if any one knew of a way to od a software raid 0 in xp
>home, I know you can do it under xp pro. Was just wondering if there was a
>hack, or maybe add files from pro, or even a third party sofware that would
>do it for me. Any help would be great!!!!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ted

Hi,

No can do, the needed support is not there, you need a hardware solution.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"blah blah" <dudeinaroomagain@centurytel.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if any one knew of a way to od a software raid 0 in xp
>home, I know you can do it under xp pro. Was just wondering if there was a
>hack, or maybe add files from pro, or even a third party sofware that would
>do it for me. Any help would be great!!!!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ted

Yes I have considered pro, but I'm to poor

Ted

> Have you considered simply upgrading to Pro?

> "blah blah" <dudeinaroomagain@centurytel.com> wrote in message
>>I was wondering if any one knew of a way to od a software raid 0 in xp
>>home, I know you can do it under xp pro. Was just wondering if there was a
>>hack, or maybe add files from pro, or even a third party sofware that
>>would do it for me. Any help would be great!!!!
>>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ted

Your too poor, but you can afford "RAID" - hmmm!

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!

> Yes I have considered pro, but I'm to poor
>
> Ted

> > Have you considered simply upgrading to Pro?
> >
> > --
> > Colin Barnhorst [MVP Windows - Virtual Machine]
> > "blah blah" <dudeinaroomagain@centurytel.com> wrote in message
> >>I was wondering if any one knew of a way to od a software raid 0 in xp
> >>home, I know you can do it under xp pro. Was just wondering if there was
> >>hack, or maybe add files from pro, or even a third party sofware that
> >>would do it for me. Any help would be great!!!!
> >>

> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Ted

Begin here:
http://searchstorage.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid5_gci214332,00.html

Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"blah blah" <dudeinaroomagain@centurytel.com> wrote in message
> I was wondering if any one knew of a way to od a software raid 0 in xp
home,
> I know you can do it under xp pro. Was just wondering if there was a hack,
> or maybe add files from pro, or even a third party sofware that would do
it
> for me. Any help would be great!!!!
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ted

"Your too poor, but you can afford "RAID" - hmmm"

hmm lets see I already have a few extra drives, the raid card would cost
anywhere from $14.00 into the hundreds, and xp pro cost about $200.00 so
yeah, I think I could afford raid and not pro

"Admiral Q" <Star_Fleet_Admiral_Q(NOSPAM)@(SPAMNOT)hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:uX$%23wi0$EHA.1604@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...